Friday, June 18, 2010

This Is Definetly....


.... a practice in perfectionist blogging.

But I'm not giving up. Life is just... screwy right now. As in, I'm screwing it up! But I'm working through as best I know how (which, admittedly, isn't very well!) and am hoping to be back up and running sooner rather then later!

In the meantime, enjoy a picture of my latest creation, which is a work in progress. I used an old cookie sheet and made some magnets for FLYthings I want to do each day. As I do them, I move them over! Any suggestions? I'm expecting at least some changes to come!

4 comments:

Cari said...

That is a really freakin awesome idea! I'm so stealing it! LOL

On a side note: How are you liking the Skoy Cloths?

Helen said...

That is a great idea, thanks for sharing :) I may use that idea too.

Kiddos1138 said...

I love love LOVE the Skoy cloths! I shared one with a friend and we both agrees we will be getting more! Thank you so much for having the giveaway!

Cari said...

I gave you an award!

http://carissa8402.blogspot.com/2010/06/feelin-love.html