Monday, June 7, 2010

Shoes, Buttons, and the Voices In My Head

Well hello there!

FYI, if you have a blog, and your blog has a button, let me know! I'll be more then happy to add it to mine. (Except you'll be stuck at the bottom for now, I can't figure out how to move it up...)

Also, I'm going to change my settings so I have to approve comments, so thank you for your patience! That being said, I *am* removing the word verification.

So, I've done my 2nd night of Hot Spot attack! I chose to do the small table in the hallway, since it wasn't too bad and I want it to stay that way! I even had enough time to do most of the hallway which is a Hot Spot all by itself!!

I am having trouble with the shoes... I left them on to walk to get my daughter from school today! AYE! And then I just didn't put them on the rest of the day. But I'll be giving my sink a good shining when done here, and I have my clothes all ready for tomorrow!

SO, back to that Stinkin' Thinkin'... Here we go!

EDITOR'S NOTE: Much of my stinkin thinkin is pretty... well... MEAN! I'll try to give you the nicer version! I have to say, they are much better then when I first did this step many months ago!!! Let's call them Voice 1 (our villainess ) and Voice 2 (our heroine).

VOICE 1: You started again? Seriously? Are you like, a glutton for punishment? Do you LIKE to fail?

VOICE 2: You're such a strong woman, starting this again. This time, you'll DO IT!

VOICE 1: Ugh. You only have 5 minutes, and this room is TRASHED. Don't even bother. I mean, if you can't do it right, don't do it at all.

VOICE 2: OK, you only have 5 minutes. Let's do some now, so that's 5 minutes less that you'll have to do later!

VOICE 1: Your bedroom is trashed. Surprise surprise. What do you expect from a slob?

VOICE 2: OK, your bedroom got neglected a bit. Remember last time? It didn't take nearly as long as you thought to get it looking GREAT!

VOICE 1: And once again, you screwed up wearing your shoes. You can't even wear shoes right!

VOICE 2: Oops! Looks like something to focus on tomorrow. They say it takes at least 21 days for something to become a habit. The important thing is to keep trying!

VOICE 1: Accept the fact that you just can't do this.

VOICE 2: Says who? Is that a challenge?! I think it is!

So... there you have it! I am officially caught up with Baby Steps! How are YOU all doing?!

4 comments:

crunchymommy73 said...

Aw, go away, Villainess, and leave my friend alone!!!

You rock.

Heading off to get my de-wrinkled (read: tumbled in the dryer) shirt so I can have it ready for myself in the a.m.

What's the babystep for tomorrow? Because I seriously need to start getting to bed ontime. Is that it?

crunchymommy73 said...

Oh and by the way, we've been doing it for a week now. A WEEK! Go us!! - all of us who are joining in this challenge!!

Happy flyweekiversary.

Cari said...

I get those nasty voices in my head too! Boo to the nasty voices!

Helen said...

You go girl :)
I think the hardest thing is to go to bed not too late...