Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm Aliiiiiiive!!!

Just in case you were wondering. ;-)

So, the focus of my life, the Babysteps Challenge. I am LOVING it! It's keeping me focused on something, which right now is good. I'm kind of in 'withdrawal from everyone/everything' mode right now; not fun. But I guess this is the way I'm going to be grieving, so I am trying to let myself do that, while keeping it as healthy as possible.

OK, random tangent: I have the "timer" of my itouch set to quack like a duck and the "free text" part of it to moo like a cow. I wonder what that says about me?

Back to Flylady: Today was only 1 hot spot fire drill (on the steps!) and I didn't declutter more dresser drawers like I had hoped. BUT, I did get The Boy's room looking great and took a big chunk out of the girls' room. And no, I didn't do my inspiration page yet, but I figure that since tomorrow is to delete all old Flylady emails (OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS GOING TO BE AWFUL! I've been trying to read as many as I can but I seriously have over 300!) I'll be able to work on it a bit.

Cute story! I've been writing down the Flylady things I need to keep doing on the large mirror in my room with dry erase marker (mostly because it's so fun to draw on a mirror!!) and today I realized that my sweetie wrote me a little note by it! And so, of course, I went and wrote one on his mirror!

So, I think I know what I'm going to do with all of your wonderful blogs. (Tried Google Reader; even more overwhelming) I'm going to get a new de.lici.ous (or however you spell it) account JUST for you! Don't you feel special! You should because you are!!!

Alright, it's crazy late. I just wanted to drop in and ask you not to give up on me!! I'll get the hang of this, don't you worry!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Cari said...

I grieve the same way. After my sister died, I didn't talk to anyone, not even the person I lived with. I eventually came out of it and I know you will too!

PS...I have a new giveaway going :)
Go check it out!

Tara (@crunchymommy73) said...

Hi there...

I have struggled yesterday and today but haven't given up. Prepared for the garage sale, did my inspiration page, and that is about it.