Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Man, I Needed That....

It's a small thing, but such a great one!

I won something!! Over at the This Little Family blog! (I have a button at the bottom of my blog, check her out!) The prize is great: 4 Skoy cloths! (Give them a google!)

I need that because I am doing some grieving right now, and it's coming out as pushing people away. Not in a mean way, in a 'I just don't have the emotional energy to interact with people' kind of way. So, things like this blog, get-togethers, emails, phone calls etc have taken the back seat. I apologize, and hope it lifts soon!

One thing keeping me sane is the Flylady Challenge! It sounds nuts but for some reason, it's becoming my grounding point, my "constant" if you will!

But right now? I'm going to sign off. I hope to add more tonight, or at least try to check in once a day! And I would LOVE to hear how you are all doing!

(And the fact that I'm not letting all this cause me to throw in the towel on the blog thing? Wow. It just shows how far I've come!!!)

3 comments:

Cari said...

I'm so happy that you won!!

Congrats! and (((hugs))) for the other stuff.

Tara (@crunchymommy73) said...

Hugs...

You're doing just fine. And thanks for the cleaning cloth. I'm going to try it tonight.

For now, It's time for a room rescue.

Tara (@crunchymommy73) said...

OK, done everything except my bedtime routine for today, and I swiped the bathroom (though it's not in our babysteps yet) with that purple cloth, and I'm sold!!