Thursday, July 1, 2010

As I Plot My Return...

So, apparently, my random memory isn't enough. It has to be random ACCESS memory.

Thankfully, you can get that cheap online, so some good ol' RAM is coming in the mail and that will - in theory - make my computer happy. Apparently, it doesn't like to run the antivirus stuff AND all the other necessities, so this should help. At least, that's my non-techy way of explaining it...

So, as soon as it comes in and my husband pops it in, I should be back in action! (Man, don't you wish it was that easy? "My head is getting full, I can't focus on all this!! Hey honey, did that extra memory come in? Great! Hand me the screwdriver!")

I have been trying to focus more... that 15 minutes at a time is GREAT! It's been a huge help keeping me focused(ish) lately!

On the bad side, I think my dear son is done with naps. (ADD? What ADD?) If he DOES do a formal nap, bedtime is looooong. The boy is not yet 3. The boy is a stereotypical boy. The boy. Needs. A nap. (OK, not true. More like: The mom. Needs him. To nap.)

Ooo, my kids. That's a good topic too. How to get kids to help out around the house? I have some nifty ideas, I look forward to sharing! And of course, hearing YOUR ideas!

But for now, I will get off my poor computer. I think I'm stressing it out, it needs it's rest before the big day. But hey, I got Firefox open within 4 minutes of clicking the icon, I had to celebrate somehow....

1 comment:

Cari said...

Computer problems suck! Hope to see you around more often..and soon!