Friday, May 28, 2010

Help Wanted

Hello out there in Blogger World!

As you can see by my title, I'm in need of a little assistance. My guess is those of you who know me best will be able to help with a lot of it, but I'm open to suggestions from any and every one out there!

So, this blog thing...

First off, I think another name is in order. Any ideas? Again, this may be easier for those of you who know me. I was thinking of the Alphabet... I deal with ADD, OCD, PTSD, I like to FLY, I was a teacher.... I dunno, My Alphabet Life? Ha ha ha, that's cheesy. So, any ideas out there? (Even non-alphabet related!)

I'm in the process of getting a new picture... please bare with me!

What would you like to see here? I've seen some cool things like "Menu Planning Monday", "WIP Wednesday", "Wordless Wednesday"... what are some things YOU, lovely reader, would like to see? One idea I had was a link day when I post all the links I've checked out that week.

What is information YOU want to spend your precious time reading?

This may just be a place for small stories/accomplishments/rants... but it can't hurt to ask!

Wow... look at that... I didn't wait until I had the "perfect" idea for a blog. I just sat and typed it! PROGRESS! And now, the ultimate... the clicking of the "Publish Post"!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Cari said...

How about...Alphabet Soup...little bit of this, and a little bit of that.

I dunno. lol

As far as meme's, I'm pretty random. I see soo many awesome ones, that I can never pick just one for each day of the week. I probably should...but oh well. lol

I read anything and everything. I like it all. Personal experiences are great...more often than not, they give me something about involving my own life.

Hope that helps. lol :D

Have a great weekend :D

~Kris said...

i like the idea of "alphabet soup"

something you may like to do, that i now do is called {this moment}. Its done on fridays, from one of my favorite blogs. Here's this weeks entry from her:

http://www.soulemama.com/soulemama/2010/03/this-moment-1.html

Kiddos1138 said...

Thanks ladies! I was debating something like "smorgasbord" but as it's hard to spell, didn't think it would work! ;-) I like that...

See, there's a problem... I don't get a chance to READ many blogs lately, so I don't know what's out there. I"m trying to change that, but the fact is my computer is sooooo crazy slow lately that I do most of my things on an itouch (which I'm afraid of because I still can't believe I have, LOL!)But I need to set aside some time each day just for it... I love to read other ones, so it's kind of "me time" anyway!

THANKS again!