Thursday, November 6, 2008

Random Musings...

Firefox is evil for doing the tab thing. My ADHD self can have waaaaay too much going on at once....

Do babies wait until the climax of a TV show to wake up? Do they lay awake listening until they decide "OOOooo! It's getting sooooo good! Let's start screaming bloody murder now!!!"

It was fun doing a little hubbie bashing at Bible Study today, tee hee!!

Hummus is yummy.

I like the new board thingy I'm on!! It's soooo nice and relaxed and fun! Now if I can just get over my nice little "I'll screw up and say something and they won't like me anymore" stupid issues I'll b be good LOL. (Oh, I wonder if they might read this? Um, hi, yeah, I'm insecure, nice ta meet ya!!)

Looking forward to hangin' with T tomorrow!!! Maybe K too, I miss her!

I can NOT start any more projects with knitting!! NO MORE!! Well... NO!

Bed time!

No comments: