Monday, November 3, 2008

From July 2007

In an attempt to make my blog look fuller (more full?) here is a little something I wrote over a year ago, while 8 months preggie with DS:

Snickers Ice Cream bar are officially a little piece of heaven here on earth. No, seriously. God sent His Son for us, and to help us wait out the time until He comes again, He sent Snickers Ice Cream Bars.

OK, maybe the heat has me a little bit delirious. Or I'm a big bit pregnant.

ANYway... can I just say that opening your eyes in the shower to see a daddy long legs spider about 2 inches from your face (no exaggeration, I'm blind w/o contacts so it had to be that close) is NOT a pleasant experience. Although my hubbie did enjoy the noises I made before begging him to get in there NOW... (Did I mention he is officially my hero? At least until he annoys me again...:-D )

No comments: