Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to Blogging, via my Laundry!!

OK, so I haven't been on in awhile... BUT I have a great reason to today!! There is an AWESOME laundry soap I use and I want to share about it!! (And selfishly, I could win a gift certificate for it!!!)

So, for those of you who have heard my rave before, please bear with me, or better yet, go to http://www.jennyssimplyclean.com/ and place an order!!

Reasons you will LOVE this!

- obviously, it works GREAT!!!
- there is an incredible array of yummy scents to choose from
- it feels nice to buy from a WAHM!!
- out of this world customer service and communication
- did I mention it works great?
- you feel valued as a customer
- good pricing
- the scents, oh the scents.....

Seriously, I originally got it for my diapers, but now I refuse to wash with any other soap!! Jenny did an awesome job helping me get gift bags ready for Christmas (and if she's reading this, THANK YOU again!!) and I have had nothing but raves!!!

OK, the fact that the kids let me type this long makes me nervous.... go check out the site for yourself!!

No comments: