Monday, December 8, 2008

Going Green the Lazy Way

OK, so my motivation is laziness. All that matters is it's starting, right? RIGHT?!?

I have no paper towels or paper napkins upstairs, and the fact is I'm too lazy to go downstairs, FIND them, AND then carry them up. (It was a long busy weekend and I have a cold. Cut me some slack!) So, I figured I had all those Dollar Store baby washcloths that were clean... let's use them!

K was kind enough to fold them all and put them in the former napkin basket, so they're ready to use!

Interesting times so far:
- wiping the stove Usually I would do it first with a paper towel, then with the dishes washcloth. Instead, I used a mini one. (And only had to wipe once, a plus.)
- patting dry peirogies A paper towel is easiest, obviously. But I just used a washcloth. (In the future though, this would probably be something I would "splurge" on and use a paper towel for!!)

**Editor's note: Usually lunch is PB&J, very rarely do I go along these extremes. However, the new jar of PB is MIA (thanks Ricky, last I saw you were playing with it) and the sour cream needs to be used up!

No comments: